NEW Take Out Menu: Available To-Go or to Enjoy on The Patio
Take Out, Available To-Go or To Enjoy on The Patio, Starting Friday, May 22nd, 4 PM – 8 PM. Open Thursday – Monday. Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Our take-out menu will be available from 4 pm – 8 pm. Please call in take out orders or order from our host following social distance protocols when you arrive. (603)-383-9061.
- Family Style Meals still Available! Order Here!
- Bottled beer and bottled wine will be available to-go
- The patio tables are available for call ahead seating between 4 PM – 7:30 PM. We will not be offering full table service yet. Please call only between those hours on the day of, let’s get real about the weather issue… We will put you on the list and let you know what time is available. Food will still be packed in a to-go format, we will provide disposable plates and utensils. Wine, beer, and cocktails by the glass will be available for people seated on the patio.
- Thank you to everyone who has made our family-style take outs successful. As we make this transition, we will continue to offer some family-style meals for pre-order before 2 pm as well.
- Please call in your order. We will have take-out menus available for pickup at the restaurant. If you want, hang out in your car while you wait. Listen to your favorite band, continue binging Netflix on your iPhone on our wifi…do what you need to do to keep your distance.
We are doing our very best to adhere to all safety protocols as we proceed with opening our patio, to keep you and our team safe. Our staff will be there to assist you, in a social distant manner. And to welcome you back with a smile. We miss you. Be kind.
Crispy Crab Cakes with Apple Fennel Slaw $13
Korean Shortribs with Coconut Parsnips & Lemongrass Hot Sauce $9
Polenta Fries with Tomato Chutney $7
Homemade Chips with Loaded (sour cream, bacon and chive) or Roasted Garlic Aioli $8
Cheese & Charcuterie for 2 $20
*Cider Mill Salad $5. Add Chicken $10
*Pork Schnitzel with Braised Red Cabbage and Spaetzle $22
*Porcini Dusted Chicken with Mushrooms and Pasta in a Parmesan Cream Sauce $20
Sesame Crusted Tuna with Asian Soba Noodle Salad and Tamarind Glaze $26
Pink Peppercorn Roasted Duck Breast, Garlic & Parsley Fingerlings, Rhubarb Chutney & Wilted Greens $28
Cider Mill Burger, 8oz Beef Patty, Grilled Mushroom, Bacon, Cheddar, Tomato Chutney and
Wilted Greens on Challah Bun with Fries $16 **
*Green Falafel Plate, Marinated Cucumbers, Tzatziki, Naan Bread $14
Korean Shortrib Sandwich on Ciabatta with Cucumber, Pickled Daikon, Sriracha Aioli and Fries $16
Warm Cider Bread Pudding & Ice Cream with Homemade Caramel Sauce $8
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp with Cheesecake Ice Cream $10
Pint of McKaella’s Coconut Sorbet $9
Pint of Mckaella’s Ice Cream of the Day $8
Whole Baked Apple Pie $18
*These items may be pre-ordered “family style” for 20% off for 4, 6, or 8 people. Family Style orders must be placed before 2pm. Please order family style meals online or call (603)-383-9061.
**Consuming undercooked meats may increase your risk of food born illnesses
Beer & Wine
Full Bottles Available To-Go with ID
RED BY THE GLASS:
Arrowood Cabernet, Sauvignon Sonoma, CA Glass $12.50 / $Bottle 58
Catena “Vista Flores” Malbec Mendoza, Argentina Glass $10 / Bottle $38
Carmel Road Pinot Noir Monterey, CA. Glass $11 / Bottle $46
Chianti Monrosso, Barberino Val D’Elsa. Italy Bottle $45
Alto Moncayo Veraton Garnacha, Spain Bottle $63
WHITE BY THE GLASS:
Cambria Chardonnay (Katherine’s Vineyard Select) Santa Maria, CA Glass $11.50 / Bottle $50
Casalini Pinot Grigio Cental Veneto, Italy Glass $8 / Bottle $30
Ponga Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, NZ. Glass $10 / Bottle $45
Zoe Rose PGI Peloponnese, Greece Bottle $35
Bex Reisling Mosel-Nahe, Germany Bottle $31
Beer & Cider
Tuckerman’s Pale Ale 12oz bottles $5
Moat Mt. ‘Boneshaker Brown’ 16 oz. cans $6
Julius Echter Hefeweizen 16.9 oz bottles $7
Saison Dupont 12 oz. bottles $7
Allagash Tripel 12 oz. bottles $9.5
Champlain Orchards Mac & Maple 12 oz cans $6.50
Citizen Cider Lake Hopper 16 oz cans $7
Moonlight Meadery, Them Little Apples 120z cans $6