Who’s in Our Kitchen? Chef: Tim Pomerleau Born and Raised in Rochester, NH Tim went to Culinary School at Southern New Hampshire University and has been a chef at the White Mountain Cider Co. for “9 glorious years.”
- What did you have for dinner last night?
“I hate to say but HOT DOGS – all beef”
- Favorite ingredient to work with?
“It always changes, we just got some Thai basil and it is one sexy ingredient. It’s not like regular basil it’s more fragrant.”
- Favorite charity event?
“Valley Clean Up Day, with my family.”
- Last weekend on earth – what city are you eating in?
“I haven’t traveled a lot so I would go someplace I haven’t been, ITALY!”
- Favorite place to eat?
“My wife usually picks – Cava in Portsmouth.”
- If you weren’t cooking, what would you do for a living?
“Probably be a game warden or a forest ranger.”
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
“I wanted to be an astronaut, I was fascinated with space, planets, and stars.”
- Favorite thing on the menu right now?
“Chili Braised Short Ribs and Braised Lamb Bolognese”